IGNORED

1970 in North Oregon

Terrapin Z

The voices return. Sheesh, I wish I was in a position to jump on it. Keep it or flip it, (against my nature) either way you couldn't lose. That one appears to be a real gem. It's possible it's an automatic (Oh, Boo Hoo) and that's why the asking price is reasonable.

If someone wants me to take a look at it with the intention of buying it, I'll do it but the temptation to look at it for myself is too great and I'm too weak. It appears to be in Salem, about an hour South of me. Let me know.

Could be one that @Blue would want to look at.

The ad keep changing, Now the picture with the $8500 on the windshield has been removed. 

The ad does say it is a manual transmission.

If I had the means I would have jumped on it when I first saw the ad. ($8500) Now that the price is going up I would have to pass too. 

There is a contact phone number. One could call and find out the VIN at least. If I call my internal voices might talk me into making an offer. LOL Right Mark......

• Like 1

The original ad did not have the VIN posted, The seller has been changing the ad a lot since I first saw it a few hours ago. 

My thought was the someone is coaching him as to the value and sale-ability of these cars. 

He could even be lurking here. The VIN just Popped up in the last 20 minutes, right after my comment.  Pictures are different now too. 

The VIN only shows on the Salem ad, not your original Multnomah County ad.  He might just be a newbie to internet sales, hence the first attempt with the old-school soap on the windshield.  I think he's only changed the ad once, probably after looking around the CL ads.  Looks like a nice car.  Somebody might travel for that one.

1 hour ago, Zed Head said:

The VIN only shows on the Salem ad, not your original Multnomah County ad.  

Okay I got you now, I had not looked far enough South to see the second ad. 

I too thought it was a nice looking car from the few pictures available. 

He did say OBO in the Portland Ad so someone should be able to get it for a reasonable price.