IGNORED

1971 HLS30-14938 "Lily" build

Patcon

On 1/21/2018 at 12:18 PM, Patcon said:

Evidently EPDM is the choice for brake fluid

Our Swiss friend on this site has a lot of expertise in the area of hydraulic seal materials and fluid compatibilities.  In fact, I think he commented on exactly this point a few years ago (try a search on 'epdm').  I think it may have been in a thread related to rebuilding the brake no-pressure sensor/switch.

1 hour ago, Namerow said:

Our Swiss friend on this site has a lot of expertise in the area of hydraulic seal materials and fluid compatibilities.  In fact, I think he commented on exactly this point a few years ago (try a search on 'epdm').  I think it may have been in a thread related to rebuilding the brake no-pressure sensor/switch.

Is this the one?

• 2 weeks later...

I need some help

I need a few of these brake line holders. I have the locking pieces but don't have enough brake line holders. I would prefer they are not badly beat up. If they have some rust it's not a problem. I will re-plate them here

20180204_114020.jpg

Also I two different styles of mustache bar washers. Which is correct for a 240z? The upper ones with the crenelated rubbers on the bolts are the ones I suspect are correct. If so what are the other ones for?

20180204_120000.jpg

I also need 2 of these. I dug through my whole shop and I can't find these. I am sure I have 3 pairs here but I can't locate them. I need the 2 little pieces that bolt to the bottom of the bar that crosses behind the differential. They hold the rear side of the rear swing arms in place

20180203_121111[1].jpg

If you have any of these let me know or PM me and we can work out shipping and cost arrangements...

Edited by Patcon

• 1 month later...

So the car had a turbo engine in it when I got it. I don't know if it ran. This is the fuel tank that was in it.

20180310_132713.jpg20180310_132730.jpg20180310_132736.jpg

The tanks are a lot thicker than they look. I tried the slide hammer to pull the dents, not happening!. I have another tool to try. I may put a 240z tank in it, since I don't need any of the EFI ports, baffles or sizing.

What is the stock feed supply size?? this tank has a 1/2" feed port...

20180310_141938.jpg

Stripped with some airplane stripper

20180310_141944.jpg20180310_141947.jpg20180310_141950.jpg