IGNORED

Ugly Interior

mmagnus

That is funny, but kind of brutal. Hope any Hispanics on this site don't take it too seriously. I may not want to own a low rider car, but I really do respect the amount of effort and care so many of them put into their cars. Some beautiful paint jobs and some throbbn' sound systems, etc.

I agree with tanny alll though Low Riders arent my gig there is alot of work that goes into those cars and the amount of money it takes to get them to become show material is amazing. So they must be doing something right.

Originally posted by Znut73

........Low Riders arent my gig there is alot of work that goes into those cars and the amount of money it takes to get them to become show material is amazing. So they must be doing something right.

Yeah, wasting money and time on a gaudy display of no taste.

JMO ( I've got a million of them!)

I can't believe that pic was posted by someone wanting to SELL the car.

Though, as they say in the car business, there's an arse for every seat.

On the subject of taste, some of my friends think the Z looks like a car that some "engineer geek" would drive.

Some female friends think Z's look like an Austin Powers 70's disco machine... where's your leisure suit?

But what the hell... Z's?, I love 'em. Lowriders?, not MY bag.