IGNORED

'71 Series I Blue/Blue 240Z For Sale

lonetreesteve

Yeah, what the hell? I thought all Datsun hawkers put their name and address on Craigslist so we can totally play Russian spy and see what they're hiding under the deck, right?

Edited by zKars

28 minutes ago, zKars said:

Yeah, what the hell? I thought all Datsun hawkers put their name and address on Craigslist so we can totally play Russian spy and see what they're hiding under the deck, right?

What are ya gonna do? Some people just won't play by the rules. They'll just take their Z and go home.

Good to see that the seller added some more pictures to the listing (there were only 3 pictures when I started this thread last night).

This car looks to be pretty original (besides the aftermarket steering wheel), solid and unmolested, and even has its original AM radio!  If it actually runs, the $8,500.00 doesn't seem too far out of line in today's 240Z market for a Series I car in this condition and rare color combo. 

00U0U_e6UbfYyoegh_600x450.jpg

00W0W_8xxpGg1dbI2_600x450.jpg

00u0u_7KAD6FNpLVP_600x450.jpg

00505_lO3aTmwb68J_600x450.jpg