IGNORED

1/73 240z brown interior

bartsscooterservice

Those carbs are not original to the car. That car came out of the factory with the early style flat top carbs and someone converted over to the round tops.

Why do I say that? Because the fuel rail, balance tube, and intake manifolds are the from 73, but the carbs are from earlier. Also looks like "double stuff" phenolic carb spacers.  :)

If the spared no expense in restoring the car then yes. I read a story the other day a guy spent 120k restoring a 240z. It was laser measured to make sure it was as close to strait as possible. They also used some sort of magnetic field measurement to find all of the rust.

But that car looks like they are just trying to see how much someone is willing to pay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get over to Hagerty and check the valuations on condition 1 cars.  Given the upgrades on this car, I'm surprised the price isn't higher.