Doesn't take much to amaze me.... - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Doesn't take much to amaze me....

Featured Replies

So yesterday I took my wife's car to America's Tire (Discount tire) to have her tires rotated. Free because I bought the tires there. I happened to look up and couldn't believe what I was seeing. An advertisement with a Z in it! A ZX but still a Z, no offense to the ZX owners of course. So I had to share it with everyone. post-20387-0-76284200-1446335345_thumb.j

Very cool! good eye.

I especially like the little old lady tossing the tire in disgust! That could have been my mother!

The picture of the jacked up Z looks like they may have rolled the jack under the floor pan. I have a nice bulge in the floor on the passenger side from a past mechanic using the floor pan as a lift point.

The picture of the jacked up Z looks like they may have rolled the jack under the floor pan. I have a nice bulge in the floor on the passenger side from a past mechanic using the floor pan as a lift point.

Funny, I noticed the jack also.  Sensitivity.

 

That old lady has some nice shoes.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.