IGNORED

SU Going Rate?

Jarvo2

I have an extra set of 3-screw roundtop SU's from a '72 240z, along with the E88 manifold/spacers, balance-tube, linkage, heat shield, and K&N filters that I'm looking to sell in the near future. They've been rebuilt with the ZTherapy rebuild kit (needles, gaskets, nozzles, etc) and cleaned up very well.  They're not show quality, but they're very nice looking and perform very well.  

I've been running them on my '72 to ensure they're properly tuned.  Basically a good setup for someone looking to convert from flat-tops or EFI over to round-tops.

What is the current going rate for a setup like this?  Just wondering if its worth keeping them or selling them.  Thanks for the insight.

post-25580-0-56233100-1445892734_thumb.j

Edited by Jarvo2

After receiving several bits of private feedback, I'd like to offer my kit for $750, shipped.

Includes recently rebuilt set of 1972 Datsun 240z 3-screw Hitachi SU Carburetors, E88 intake manifold, balance tube, heat shield, springs, linkage, and K&N performance air filters.

Please reference the link below for more detailed information and additional photos

http://jarvas240z.blogspot.com/2015/10/240z-round-top-carburetor-kit-for-sale.html

IMG_1244.JPG

• 1 year later...

IMG_20131221_191219_086.jpgKeeping mine. Installing OER's but keeping mine. Will probably let ZTHERAPY redo them but not going to sell them. They will always work.

Edited by esmit208
Add picture