IGNORED

Good clutch for aluminium flywheel?

siteunseen

it still amazes me how inexpensive parts are for these cars - a set of friction plates (JUST the friction plates, which you can hold in one hand) for my ducati run over $200, and a lightweight basket kit will set you back $1,500. crazy.

it still amazes me how inexpensive parts are for these cars - a set of friction plates (JUST the friction plates, which you can hold in one hand) for my ducati run over $200, and a lightweight basket kit will set you back $1,500. crazy.

Price and availability of parts is what keeps them in my garage.  My Nissan dealership surprises me all the time with parts for my '72 they still keep at their distribution centers.  A lot of guys are making a living buying straight from Nissan then reselling for double the cost, using words like NLA, NIB and NOS to make you think they have the ONLY ones left.  :rolleyes:

Thank you google.com!