IGNORED

Stainless steel headers, exhausts and JDM twin-pipe mufflers.

Sean Dezart

29 minutes ago, wheee! said:

Merci pour l'option canadien.... mais pour qu'oi est-ce qu'il n'y'a pas de rabais pour vos frère quebecois???

Franchement, je suis Anglais mais j'ai etudé en quebec....! ;)

Car je ne suis pas Français, né à Londres, vier jaren in Nederland gewoond and now 20years in Western France. The French are exactly kind about Quebecois......

English ? born where ? 

17 minutes ago, Sean Dezart said:

Dutch, not Deutsch as in cloggs and tulips !

Derbyshire is way out from London - about 2hrs drive ! 

Alors bref, que veux-tu en échappements ?

LOL, I found most Dutch people could understand some German, my Dutch is is limited to pannekoeks LOL

...and 2 hrs is not far! Have you been to Canada? :P

et j'aimerai avoir le systeme Street-Sport, 2 seater avec JDM... mais je ne suis pas pretre!

3 minutes ago, wheee! said:

LOL, I found most Dutch people could understand some German, my Dutch is is limited to pannekoeks LOL

...and 2 hrs is not far! Have you been to Canada? :P

et j'aimerai avoir le systeme Street-Sport, 2 seater avec JDM... mais je ne suis pas pretre!

Ok, Canada is HUGE, I'm only 2hrs SW of Le Mans and 3 1/2 SW of Paris.

I have 1x Street-Sport left under reserve until this weekend. If it sells, I won't have anymore until the next batch in late May. I've already taken a pre-order on that and given the guy a decent reduction for his patience.

I have the Race-Sport, Full-Race and lines/mufflers still in stock.

5 hours ago, racer47201 said:

Dang Sean,  I believe I may have been more patience for longer.  You didn't offer me a substantial discount. LOL  Hey guys, Sean and Zstory have a great header/exhaust system.

Only proposing a discount because of paying in full against a May delivery - up until December I did the same deal and with 2016 prices on pre-orders.;)

• 4 months later...

Hi.

A little bit of news and an update of my prices.

Unfortunately, with the way the € is performing against foreign currencies, I’ve had to readdress prices with an inevitable but modest (2.5-ish %) increase.

As a good gesture, anyone with the intention to buy can do so now (against an August delivery) and pay using the previous prices !

I have some parts still in stock – the rest will be available from mid-August.

Included now on the list are my new 280ZX parts and extra S30 rear silencer options.

In 2018, I’m hoping to offer a choice of S30 downpipes and also an L28ET header and downpipe.

Kind regards,

Sean

AUS $s.jpg

CAD $s.jpg

IMG_20170614_135705.jpg

IMG_20170614_135458.jpg

USA $s.jpg

Edited by Sean Dezart