IGNORED

Stainless steel headers, exhausts and JDM twin-pipe mufflers.

Sean Dezart

Hi Sean, was gleaning through the threads and saw you mentioned possibly offer a choice on down pipes for the S30. Have you come up with those options(are you planning round ports?)? I am a ways out from needing an exhaust but would like to have the exhaust on hand as I near that point. Also, wanted to see what you have come up with for shipping cost to the US? I am in Wisconsin, zip 54457.

Thank ya! Have Merry Christmas.

Wayne

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Classic Zcar Club mobile

Hi Wayne.

This year I lost my workshop base and then some granny pulled out on me and the corresponding accident less me 'under the weather'' so I've lost a year really. I'm hoping to have the prototype downpipes made and checked before and Easter so it really won't be for 12 months before I'll supply. It's not just making them, it's planning the size for the packing to keep it cost effective too.

This is only a guess for shipping - US$180 (downpipe, line and muffler).

Thanks for the kind wishes - you and yours too.

Sean

Hi Wayne.
This year I lost my workshop base and then some granny pulled out on me and the corresponding accident less me 'under the weather'' so I've lost a year really. I'm hoping to have the prototype downpipes made and checked before and Easter so it really won't be for 12 months before I'll supply. It's not just making them, it's planning the size for the packing to keep it cost effective too.
This is only a guess for shipping - US$180 (downpipe, line and muffler).
Thanks for the kind wishes - you and yours too.
Sean
Sean, sorry to hear about the mishap. Greatly appreciate yippy getting back to me. I will just keep checking back and how to see you back up and running soon.

Wayne

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Classic Zcar Club mobile

• 1 month later...

Hi guys.

Been a while and I'm sure that you've been as busy as I have elsewhere.

The last batch in August sold out within 2x months and the latest has just arrived meaning that my garage once again becomes a rich 'dump' of cardboard and stainless-steel !

If anyone is interested, not all was pre-paid and reserved - prices remain the same.

Cheers

003.JPG

011.JPG

019.JPG

002.JPG

014.JPG

024.JPG

023.JPG

026.JPG

025.JPG

• Like 3

Hi Mark.

Based upon a Janspeed design, very short primary pipes and was a popular S30 fitting here back in the early '80s. I've used it as the base for my 280ZX header as the secondary pipes drop down nicely under the firewall.

https://www.google.fr/search?q=janspeed+datsun&rlz=1C1VSNC_enFR576FR576&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiHkOniiPDYAhWiKsAKHU51DjMQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=949#imgrc=_

Regards,

Sean

ZX manny.jpg

001.JPG

002.JPG

004.JPG

003.JPG

• Like 1

For a 1-5-3-6-2-4 sequence in our I6 engines, from an exhaust-cross-pulse & reversion perspective,  are the front 3 and the back 3 collected together out of historical convenience of location?  i.e. 123 go to one tube and 456 to the other?  Another pattern of less convenience could be 135 going to one tube and 246 to another tube?

Would something like  a 2 to 3 to 1 be better?  i.e. 15 to A, 36 to B, 24 to C then ABC to 1?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...