IGNORED

Kenmeri coming to USA very soon.

borini63

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up the bumpers from the Chrome shop..... They will go in this after noon......Also need to finish my triple swap I am half way to start the C110 and tune.

DSC04546.jpg

DSC04547.jpg

Here is a picture when I put everything togather......

DSC04548.jpg

Stii working on the carbs and the fuel lines,am waiting on the last part witch is the regulator.....I am not sure to go with return fuel line or just with the third carb line blocked!!Also waiting on the third filter to arrive....I have the Brake master cylinder blocking the long filter so I ordered a 2.25" filter so I can squeeze it there.

DSC04549.jpg

DSC04550.jpg

DSC04551.jpg

Also I just got me a Big litter Nissan valve cover and Rear LED License Plate light  ....they will go in tomorrow...

DSC04552.jpg

DSC04553.jpg

The good news is that I don't have to drop the tranny...find out that it was an easy fix....replaced both the clutch master and the slave and I am in business again.....

The weird and good  thing is ...I found out after hard looking that the clutch master from 68-72 Datsun 521 Truck will fit the C110!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/172307594988?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

DSC04557.jpg

OLD Parts!!!!

DSC04558.jpg

New Datsun 521 Truck Master

DSC04559.jpg

Edited by borini63
  • Like 1