IGNORED

Redwing. Nice young woman needs our help.

siteunseen

Pictures are worth a thousand Zs.  :)  

You see how a good picture gets results!

Obviously you have a good camera, that's great, a lot can be observed from far away.

When you are ready to post some go to MORE REPLY OPTIONS bottom right side of a reply

Then CHOOSE FILE, you'll have to find the pic on your computer

Then ATTACH THIS FILE, it'll take a second and show up at the bottom of the text box

Then just click ADD TO POST, it's in blue

Then hit ADD REPLY, or REVIEW POST 

Edited by siteunseen

I love this camera. I do not have a digital SLR. This is in my Samsung Galaxy S3 phone. I do have a digital Olympus which it is older, long lens but not near as good as today's. A digital SLR is in bucket list after RedZeee is running good.

Thank you for comments.

Edited by Redwing

Yeah, "tan" isn't a color anyone likes to see.  Rather than a "milky" tan, is it perhaps just a clear, light brown?  If so, that would just be motor oil.  A new valve cover gasket would be cheap and easy.

You can also pull the dipstick to check for chocolate milk, but a look under the valve cover would be even better.  If you haven't done your first oil change yet, you'd see it in the drain pan also.[8/quote]

I thought the mechanic in Jacksonville changed the oil. But the dipstick shows BLACK oil on it. So need to get it changed asap.

No chocolate milk, just black.

• Like 1

Well, black isn't good, but it's much better than milk chocolate!  When you have your oil changed, make sure the old oil doesn't just drain into a big waste barrel, like they do it at one of those Jiffy Lube sorts of places.  You want to have a look at it before it gets dumped.

(Completely irrelevant to the conversation, but...  Back in the day of the "superslick motor oil" craze, I was in love with a motor oil called Arco Graphite, which had micronized graphite suspended in the oil.  It was black as ink.  You should have seen the expressions of everyone who saw it!  They thought I had never changed my oil!)

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, Mr. Spock has left the earth last fall. Greatly missed. I had 4 siblings that I raised from 3 1/2 weeks. Their Mom was ill. Another brother left 2 years ago, several surgeries for bladder stones, which took him. I still have Deanna Troy and Capt Kirk. They are healthy but are to be 12 years old in July. Kirk is not in as good health as is my Deanna. They all were not deaf, but the 2 are now 12 years old.post-30236-0-64304200-1435337180_thumb.j

This is Deanna in the snow playing.