IGNORED

Calling it. Parting out a series 1.

Grant83

I have the seat belts. The material is old and safety is up to each person's personal decisions. I'd never trust my life to the 45 year old webbing. But they are probably better than no seat belts. My 64 f100 had no seat belts, no power steering or brakes. I loved it so I won't judge.

I'm on the hunt for a new shift lever.  I have a 5-speed '78, but I'm led to believe any of the Z shifters should work.  Yours available?

The series 1 shifter is straight while yours is curved.

I have a spare curved if you're interested.

PM me

Guys I have the whole car pretty much so it's only a matter of condition. I'll just work my way down the list starting with Blue. I look forward to meeting everyone and helping get as much benefit from a rust belt death as possible. I have emblems and the antenna, the rad support I'd wager there are nicer from the western States. I'll take a close look today but most of the sheet metal is toast.

"unless you count vroom noises while sitting in a pile of parts." LMAO

Thanks for the update.

I'm still interested in emblems as mine are crusty with corrosion.

Edited by SurferD

I've got A bunch of pictures taken of the progress. I just need to get to some Internet besides my phone to post photos. Getting the dash out was a decent challenge but I went slow and managed. The dash was brittle, I unfortunately left some marks on the top. Disconnecting the heater control cables was a pain.