Just ordered my BC coilovers - Suspension & Steering - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Just ordered my BC coilovers

Featured Replies

post-28616-0-37677000-1429795968_thumb.j

 

So being unsatisfied with my lowering springs I decided to bite the bullet and order these coilovers. I like the idea of having more adjustability in height, dampenining, and camber. You can even order custom spring rates. These are very good quality and I think a reasonable price. 

 

Has anyone had these installed? I will do a full review once I get them on the car.

 

Heres a few pics of them installed (not mine)

 

2nans3p.jpg

 

2nans3p.jpg

 

i3xsh3.jpg

A little confused......Do you saw your struts off at the base and just weld em up?

  • Author

You leave 2" of the strut housing then the coilover slides right over then weld. No need to section the struts

That's really cool! Sectioning is a real pain. Let us know how they do.......don't know why they wouldn't be just as good as GC Coilovers.....only a much, much easier install.

  • Author

That's what I was thinking! The only thing I was worried about was welding in the housing that close to the hub. I'm not sure if the welding will warp or do any damage to the bearings. I would like to do the install without having to replace all my new bearings.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

if you tack around the circle, cool in between hits, keep the bottom in a bucket of water, should be fine

If I found the right website then I didn't see them listed in the Nissan section. Am I missing them somewhere?

Thanks Matt, the BC site doesn't show them. I added the link after spending some time shopping.

  • Author

Thanks Matt, the BC site doesn't show them. I added the link after spending some time shopping.

 

Not sure why they're not listed on the BC site. JPN garage might just be an exclusive dealer

I bought mine directly through BC, just give them a call or email them. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.