IGNORED

1976 280Z Restoration Project

wheee!

On 7/5/2017 at 6:31 PM, wheee! said:

Thanks. I appreciate the feedback. I post a lot of pictures for my own reference later, but I remember how I lived vicariously through@hazmatt and all his posts too!

You have already far surpassed my build! Looking great Wheee! The body work looks amazing.

• Like 1

Heads up! If you're looking for copper nickel brake lines, both in Canada and the US, try The Stop Shop...

Just ordered all the lines I need to replace my brake and fuel systems for under $200 US shipped! Local suppliers were quoting as high as $750!

Looking forward to seeing this stuff in person.

http://Www.thestopshop.com

4 hours ago, wheee! said:

I know all about you and your fancy tool.... send it to me! LOL

Nevermind! Another Canadian to the rescue! Granny is sending me his fancy tool to use for the lines! What a swell guy

• Like 1

8 hours ago, wheee! said:

Heads up! If you're looking for copper nickel brake lines, both in Canada and the US, try The Stop Shop...

Just ordered all the lines I need to replace my brake and fuel systems for under $200 US shipped! Local suppliers were quoting as high as $750!

Looking forward to seeing this stuff in person.

http://Www.thestopshop.com

wow! i think i paid about $40 for a 25' roll of the tubing, bought 2, and used maybe 40 feet if that much. plus fittings, maybe $100.

I ordered:

50' of 3/16"

50' of 5/16"

25' of 1/4"

10 x 10mm x 1.0 Fittings

$195 shipped (US funds)

Greggs in Edmonton wanted almost $750 (Cdn)

I should have extra material for mistakes this way LOL

I decided to go 5/16 for two reasons. I wanted to use the custom rubber fittings Eurodat made me, and I don't plan on building a performance engine anytime soon. If I do need more flow, I can address that later. Plus cost. 3/8" tubing is significantly more money.