Sidedraft Central - Page 2 - Carburetor Central - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Sidedraft Central

Featured Replies

Thanks guys

I pasted it in and got there but there may be some reason it doesn't work for you. Just wanted to get it tagged somewhere so it could be found.

  • Author

Charles, looks like you added 4 new members tonight, it was at 94 members when I joined earlier this evening.

On 10/15/2019 at 4:13 PM, Patcon said:

Got this email today

Yahoo has announced today it's abandoning supporting all Group websites and as a result it is no longer useful to me. The content has been corrupted for quite awhile and as a result trying to save photos is now no longer possible. I'll be moving to another vendor which I'll announce here soon.
 
They are only going to continue to support communicating by email only.
-Keith Franck

@Patcon If he's finding it difficult to create groups on these sites, I can offer him a group here on our site.  We have a way to create mini clubs within our main walls and provide access to those who join.  You can see a few examples here:  https://www.classiczcars.com/clubs/

Each club can have their own set of members, a gallery, forums, etc (just like our main club).  I'd offer it to him and the other members for no cost.  Just let me know..  Thanks.

Mike

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.