IGNORED

SU Carbs.com

gira

Do you know any good Z racers in your area? The good ones can help you out with the carbs. LOL Just messing with you.

I sent a text to my brother to see what he knows. He knows a lot of the British car guys.

Are you interested in just that company or are looking for an SU expert? I know that my brother does know an SU expert and has had him come to Carlisle to speak.

Chuck

Greg, I have a couple of ideas for tuning SU's and customizing needles that I can share with you in confidence. PM me and I'll share the ideas. I was thinking of you and your racing when I thought of them. Captain Obvious (on this forum) can also help as he is a great machinist and knows one of these ideas.

Guys,

I guess I should have clarified the reason for my post. I bought some 2" SU's from this company (SUCarbs.com) about 8 weeks ago and have not seen them yet. His responses to my inquiries are short and kryptic to say the least. I am worried that I won't get what I paid for.

I know of Joe Curto. He certainly knows his SU's.

Thanks,

Greg

Do you know any good Z racers in your area? The good ones can help you out with the carbs. LOL Just messing with you.

I sent a text to my brother to see what he knows. He knows a lot of the British car guys.

Are you interested in just that company or are looking for an SU expert? I know that my brother does know an SU expert and has had him come to Carlisle to speak.

Chuck

Chuck,

Yeah, you're killing me. You have quite a collection. We are able to tune our race cars pretty good. I mean the butterfly is very rarely not slammed wide open, so it's not that hard to get right I suppose.

Cheers,

Greg

Guys,

I guess I should have clarified the reason for my post. I bought some 2" SU's from this company (SUCarbs.com) about 8 weeks ago and have not seen them yet. His responses to my inquiries are short and kryptic to say the least. I am worried that I won't get what I paid for.

I know of Joe Curto. He certainly knows his SU's.

Thanks,

Greg

Apparently Dana Britton, the owner, claims on his website that you'll have your carbs back in about 10 days. If you haven't heard from him (you say 8 weeks) sounds like a serious problem. Do you have more details to share? Did you already pay for the carbs? Were you having your original SU's rebuilt? Who exactly did you speak to or email?

Please PM me as well if I can help.

Edited by bpilati

Yeah, you're killing me. You have quite a collection. We are able to tune our race cars pretty good. I mean the butterfly is very rarely not slammed wide open, so it's not that hard to get right I suppose.

Thanks. I love my Datsuns! I also have a BMW 2002tii, 2002 turbo, Pantera, supercharged Lotus Elise and V-code Road Runner. Now how do you feel? LOL

Anyway, sounds like something isn't right at SUCarbs. Do we have any members near Wichita?

Chuck

Thanks. I love my Datsuns! I also have a BMW 2002tii, 2002 turbo, Pantera, supercharged Lotus Elise and V-code Road Runner. Now how do you feel? LOL

Anyway, sounds like something isn't right at SUCarbs. Do we have any members near Wichita?

Chuck

I got to see 5 Panteras together last weekend when I went to a car show at the BMW plant in SC.