IGNORED

It has finally arrived :)

give IOZ a call. should be 1.5H drive from Heidelberg. IOZ Zünd- und Vergasertechnik - Ihre Leidenschaft, unsere Profession

They know their job and have a good reputation. Triple webbers wont be cheap so be prepared to spent some bucks....

In regards of location.... i live there where you live next to ;)

Thanks a lot! Funny thing, that IOZ shop is almost within the area from where I bought my Z :)

I've got to ask the previous owner if he ever serviced the Z at IOZ. He mentioned something about calibrating the carbs.

My driving season this year comes to an end. Plates run out in October. But my Z has a completely reworked suspension, so if you need some input or ideas, please let me know.

had it on the dyno today with the carbs not set up. quite unsure whats inside the motor in regards of cam springs head work done etc.
seems like it is a stroker actually and my guess with 200+ had not been far off normally there must be some more in it.
also don´t know for what fuel the carbs had been set up and what is standard fuel in the US ? we have a min standard 95 octane.
will get it set up at 98 as this is available at every major gas station in germany. told the guy to not rev it beyond 6K rpm
but the dyno figure seems like it is already making max power at 6K.

post-30629-14150830496626_thumb.jpg

Any suggestions welcome Edited by gacksen

I might need a translator for the dyno graph as my German is very limited. I like the TVR it seems to be a fairly new car and I haven't taken car magazines for years so I don't see the newer cars. I love the lines from three sides but don't like all the holes in the rear panel. Very quick though.

C

I might need a translator for the dyno graph as my German is very limited. I like the TVR it seems to be a fairly new car and I haven't taken car magazines for years so I don't see the newer cars. I love the lines from three sides but don't like all the holes in the rear panel. Very quick though.

C

the old ones have more soul as the new ones :) if you rev that thing to 8K rpm it realy starts to scream and makes some nice pops and

bangs on the overrun. this had been there top model but prices went straight up the recent years into a non afordable range.

TVR Sagaris - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and the torque is 227 lbft

head is a N42

post-30629-14150830525672_thumb.jpggot some time today and fitted in the rear sway bar again. mounts differ and the bar had not been supposed to work with the ACZ parts.

made some changes widend some polybushes from another car and finally got it in. more work as expected as the whole suspension and

exhaust had to be taken off again. doorcards and the whole intererior except seats consonsole dash headliner is out the car. with the headliner

will wait until the new windscreen will arrive. anything elese get´s covered in black leather. floorboards will be cleaned and painted. further some

dynamats will come in.

does anybody know where to get those seat back vents of the original seats ?

post-30629-14150830524436_thumb.jpg

post-30629-14150830524981_thumb.jpg

will get the suspension set up next week after have installed the rear sway bar again. currently waiting for new EBC brake pads to arrive to continue work.

as it started to rain again some nice driving from southern france this year :cool:

also don´t know for what fuel the carbs had been set up and what is standard fuel in the US ? we have a min standard 95 octane.

will get it set up at 98 as this is available at every major gas station in germany

The octane numbers are not the same. Europe uses RON while the US uses (RON+MON)/2. 98 octane in Germany is the same as 93 octane in the US.

The octane numbers are not the same. Europe uses RON while the US uses (RON+MON)/2. 98 octane in Germany is the same as 93 octane in the US.

thx Jeff for the tip. didnt know that there is a difference in the rating. so i guess our 102 octance pump fuel available will be around 95 in the us rating. seems need to check the timing the engine is running.