IGNORED

280Z Fuel line insulators

EuroDat

Spent the last week on the engine bay wiring harness. Cleaning all the terminals and replacing the rubber insulators on the connectors.

post-26512-14150827755155_thumb.jpg

So far I have made the following for the front harness:

5x Large round rubber (XB39) fits plugs for wiper motor, 2x Headlights, Voltage regulator and a spare connector near AFM.

1x Small round with square hole (XB36) fits A/C vacuum solenoids

3x Small oval shape (XB15) A/C Dryer, L+R front side indicators.

3x Small round with triangle hole (XB2?) A/C Relay P/N:25230-N4205, Front turn signal indicators.

One of my fusable link bases has suffered from overheating in the past and melted around the spade terminals. The other block is perfect which will make for a good master to copy. That will be my next challenge.

Chas

post-26512-14150827754191_thumb.jpg

Chas, Your insulators look great. My PO put new hardlines and insulators on my car so the rubber looks OK, but the hardline routing is a little screwy in spots. Not a big deal, but while I've got all the suspension torn off, it would be convenient to make changes now.

Have you got a photo of the hardline routing back by the rear sway bar? I'm trying to figure out if those lines are supposed to go above or under the sway bar.

Something just about a foot further forward than this one:

post-24608-1415082782369_thumb.jpg