IGNORED

Almost finished

idoxlr8

Awesome job. Looks great. Congrats on all of the hard work. It will be worth all of it and more when you get it back on the road.

Where did you get the throttle control arms for your Weber's? They look really nice. Also what size is the throttle rod that you are using?

Mike.

Awesome job. Looks great. Congrats on all of the hard work. It will be worth all of it and more when you get it back on the road.

Where did you get the throttle control arms for your Weber's? They look really nice. Also what size is the throttle rod that you are using?

Mike.

Mike,

Both the arms and the rods came with the carb kit I got from Peirce manifolds. Not sure what the diameter of the rod is.

She is a beauty! I'm sure a thrill every time you fire her up! Tell us a little more about your build

Started with an early version small bumper version 260 and tried to retain as much of the essence of the car with a few subtle changes that I always preferred about the 240's.

Largest difference being the swap of the late model bumpers to the non shocked early style used on the 70-72 240's. Not a huge adaptation but involved welding the shock holes and new brackets.

Put a rear disk brake conversion in place' date=' motor is largely stock with the Webers of course. Tokico shocks and springs, all poly bushings. Dynamat on the floors.

Did all the body work and paint myself, huge amount of work but I'm pleased with the results.

P9030024.jpg

P5260009.jpg

P9030042-1.jpg

P9030040-1.jpg