Database Error - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Database Error

Featured Replies

Me too. Adding attachments now takes forever, they just won't show up in my File Upload Manager. I end up using the Basic Up Loader option.

I have been having this problem too, but the last three days its been great and can't fault it.

Chas

  • Author

I get 4 or 5 a day. They seem to last ~ 15min. Often they occur when posting a pic. In fact I just had one for the past 15min.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I'm having the same problem. Lasts for about 15 minutes each time.

I had the problem from about 6:30AM - until 10:45 AM - didn't try the sight every 15 minutes, but about every hour...

Just FYI

Carl B.

Get that error message sometimes when I hit the Home or What's New link on my browser, but found a forum topic on google and got on that way no problem. Worked for me several times.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.