28K because of autograph ? - Internet Finds - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content
Be cautious of scammers! If you are asked to send Zelle, Paypal, or even gift cards it is likely a scam. Be smart and talk on the phone and trade real photos. Check every profile and never do business with a member who joined less than 6 months ago.

28K because of autograph ?

Featured Replies

Too much hyperbole in the ad. I couldn't even read all of it before throwing up in my mouth a little.

I did look at the pictures, though. It looks nice, but I'm betting on no bids.

So, how much should an autograph add to the value of any car? I know there are a lot of "signed" Shelby Cobras that are probably worth more than the "unsigned" variety.

Dennis

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.