Competition for Harbor Freight? - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Competition for Harbor Freight?

Featured Replies

Thought maybe you guys would appreciate these deals

post-23169-14150823457485_thumb.jpg

LOL

post-23169-14150823456413_thumb.jpg

post-23169-14150823456875_thumb.jpg

post-23169-14150823457176_thumb.jpg

I just had to return a 12 ton shop press because I bent the arbor pin while trying to pop out my u-joints! What a piece of junk, glad I was able to get a 100% refund!

Just like Life - some junk there - and some real good items. All depends on your specific needs. Since their "return" policy is pretty good - never hurts to try something.

FWIW,

Carl B.

I've had some luck...but mostly bad luck with their tools. Seems as though anything that doesn't require strength is ok (electrical testers, compression testers) but if it can bend or break...it will.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.