Yet another tire/wheel size question - Page 4 - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Yet another tire/wheel size question

Featured Replies

Hate to bring this back up, and I know the forums are full with this stuff, but the information is varied and located in a lot of places. I think I want to run the 16" wheel because 14 and 15 inch tires are getting rare. If I run the 16X7, and a 215/50/16, will I need a spacer? Will I need to roll fenders?

Hate to bring this back up, and I know the forums are full with this stuff, but the information is varied and located in a lot of places. I think I want to run the 16" wheel because 14 and 15 inch tires are getting rare. If I run the 16X7, and a 215/50/16, will I need a spacer? Will I need to roll fenders?

 

The answer completely depends on wheel offset.

  • 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.