IGNORED

Score at the Pick-n-Pull!!

cajunz

I found a '76 280z at the p-n-p in Grand Junction, Co and scored some sweet parts. I got a near perfect hood and rear hatch with absolutely no rust or dents. I also was able to get all the interior plastic panels, all the interior vinyl, visors and rear view mirror. The interior parts have no cracks or scuff marks at all. I also snagged the tool hatch lids and found a complete tool kit with jack. I even was able to get the front inner fender liners. All this for $90!! The guy is going to hold onto the car until I can get back next week and get the 5speed and any other parts that are good. Made for a great weekend.

Not a 'P n P' find, but got this beauty on e-bay several weeks ago.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/130631562369?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

One week before ZCON my smog pump throws a blade. Was able to pick this up in time for the show and it works great, and is very quiet. It was cheaper than the crappy looking re-builds you see on e-bay. Lucked out on that one.