IGNORED

Ebay 270931142173

mikerosa

Just clearifing, good to know the watchdogs have their noses on the scent of $#!+ deals around here. Should be, if nothing else, a good reason to look here prior to making a buy. You just might save yourself from making a big mistake. I wonder if the buyer will pop up here any time soon.

Well like i said before...dont want some guy who always want a z or had one years ago to get hammered...when i first saw that car i thought it was a parts car..fred flintstone would have loved it...this guy screwed over many ..that is his third ebay account...he re-vin ed a 1800s as a 71.....the poor guy shipped it to california, paid 10k, then went for inspection discovered he can't register it....so he has a 12k paperwieght...Thats just wrong! so I hope they throw his arse in jail...BTW ebay would not help the buyer...