IGNORED

i need to know

bigmime4098

I don't think you'll will get many (if any) serious answers to your question. Forums like this don't have much tolerance for people looking for spoonfeeding. You might want to try searching on Google and reading through various forums. Figure out what you can and take note of what you don't understand and where you think there are information gaps. After you have done enough research to pose questions that don't require spoonfeeding, you'll get answers that are much more informative.

um no its called sounding things out if u dont beleave im i bad speller ill quet using spell check and besides y the hell whould i be trying to do that i have nothing to gane from that and stop thinking ur all high and mity just becouse u can spell right stop looking down on me im just hear trying to figure things out bout my car and then i find people like yall who critasize me becouse i cant spell or use punctuation i got enuff of that **** back in school so stop looking down on me

All I said was I think that you're messing with people. Why don't you capitalize the first letter in each sentence? Why don't you capitalize "I"? Why do you spell you as "u". You can read it and understand it in the replies, so you must know it's not right.

I'm criticizing your lack of effort, that's all. It's the one thing most of us have control of.

Good luck. Maybe some kind forum member will help you out anyway.