IGNORED

Manual Pedal Box

240KtoGTR

Just another option i grab this pedal box of yahoo autions if you ever get desperate check on there

http://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d107698430

You were too quick for me Brad!

I had seen that at work, got busy, when I went 5 minutes later to buy it, it was already gone. Its all good now, been in contact with Flauski, and just bought his set. Must learn to be quicker next time haha.

• 3 weeks later...

Just got the pedal box in the mail today,

Thanks Flauski, hopefully won't be too long till I see them in my car!

I've got a 5 speed 240K gearbox, clutch , flywheel, and clutch master cylinder. I think all I need now is a

Slave cylinder and the hose/wire? to join the slave cylinder to the master cylinder. I've seen some slave cylinders on Ebay, some look like they will bolt on to the side of my gearbox, but I have to make sure I get the right one. Anyone know which is the correct one?

try Repco or similar, that way you will get the right one to suit the 240K

you may find the price not much different than what you would pay on ebay, maybe..

"Slave cylinder and the hose/wire? to join the slave cylinder to the master cylinder."

It's a metal line from the master cylinder down to a a bracket near the stearing box, then a flex tube to the slave cylinder

Nigel

• 1 year later...

Sorry to bump an old topic, but I didn't need to change my pedal box at all when I did a manual conversion in my 76 K Sedan.

Only thing I had to do was drill in the clutch stopper. Every other circlip and pin was there for me. I got sent a pedal and a spring..