IGNORED

Projector Headlight Kit Group Buy

bens1088

Trust me, with a clean 30 amp circuit and the relays powering a set of modern halon bulbs you can see just fine. I'm going to add a set of PIAA projector driving lights in the spring, I installed a seperate relay for them when I did the headlight relays. That is the only reason I'm not going for these, I wish this offer was made 6 months ago, I would have been top of the list.

We also have fog lights available for those who are creative/custom. They do not come with any wiring or brackets but will put out a boat load of light. You can aim them either as lower for fogs or level with your headlights.

The pictures below have our Classic headlight kit as well as our fog kit.

PS: The lights will be pushed further back in the pictures. He hasn't finished mounting them yet. Also one of his headlights is not aligned and has the wrong color bulb in it..

post-20448-14150817087839_thumb.jpg

post-20448-14150817088607_thumb.jpg

post-20448-14150817089034_thumb.jpg

post-20448-14150817089214_thumb.jpg

$85 shipped with a halogen bulb (Normally $160 with harness/bulb). I have a PDF wiring diagram which will help you wire it up. Add $85 if you want an HID kit. That includes ballasts, bulbs (+$10 if you want yellow/3000K), and relay harness.

Like I said before, you will have to be a little creative getting everything to work. This is just for the fog projectors and bulbs- no wiring. They sell a generic fog wiring harness on ebay for pretty cheap.

Edited by bens1088

$85 shipped with a halogen bulb (Normally $160 with harness/bulb). I have a PDF wiring diagram which will help you wire it up. Add $85 if you want an HID kit. That includes ballasts, bulbs (+$10 if you want yellow/3000K), and relay harness.

Like I said before, you will have to be a little creative getting everything to work. This is just for the fog projectors and bulbs- no wiring. They sell a generic fog wiring harness on ebay for pretty cheap.

I'm pretty sure there are already provisions for foglights in the wiring harness, at the front of the car.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...