IGNORED

Finally pics of my 240Z

Vipergts

Imported this car here in the UK from your shores (CA) this year and it is totally totally rot free....quite amazing.

A tatty car but it was totally standard and un welded but has received a dodgy paint job some years ago.

Now with a tunes 280 engine, wheels, arches, adjustable suspension, complete exhaust system and wilwood brakes here she is.

DSCF5657.jpg

IMG_6438.jpg

IMG_6440.jpg

IMG_6444.jpg

IMG_6462.jpg

IMG_6466.jpg

IMG_6431.jpg

IMG_6221.jpg

Thanks Guys

I plan for this car is to run it and modify it as we go along. Something my Son can drive too. Most of my cars are truly perfect but occasionally I like a car to stand out because its not so tidy but this car looks quite tough I think

Heat shield?? not sure. the guy that fitted the header threw it on.

Great looking set up! You gotta' love the sound of those triples!! Be sure to go into the "garage" area and put some more pics on there for us along with engine details. Be sure to get some sort of filters for those triples - you don't want to suck up anything too large if you are driving on the street. Make sure you are running the correct psi for your triples to avoid future challanges.

Welcome to the site. Oh, by the way.........the GT-R is not bad either!