Got the Z painted today - What I Did Today - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Got the Z painted today

Featured Replies

Well after my year long wait from all the welding and body work the day has finially come, the Z is finally painted. Let me know what you guys think.

post-24193-14150814651354_thumb.jpg

post-24193-14150814651823_thumb.jpg

post-24193-14150814652259_thumb.jpg

post-24193-14150814652709_thumb.jpg

post-24193-14150814653159_thumb.jpg

post-24193-14150814653679_thumb.jpg

Nice color. Care to divulge what it is?

  • Author

Its Spectra Blue from 2003 Toyota paint code 8m6 :) very happy with the results.

Gorgeous color!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Nice! looks like you could wait no longer to start putting the badging back on.

  • Author

Thankyou everyone for the feedback, Walter Moore yes I love how the car came out of the booth shinny like that to relfect the sky and I haven't even buffed the clearcoat yet LOL, grantf my friend Chris, (in the photos) was very excited so see what the badges looked like after they where redone to see how it relected on the car. I might also add that this was a pile of rust compared to what it is now from a year ago. I rebuilt the entire frame, floors, all the body work, and painted it with just myself and a couple friends.(see photos in introduction in Proud Z owner from Florida to see how it use to look) Thankyou

Edited by Coolvibes86

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.