IGNORED

Help (I think), Aliens have abducted my wife!

I'd be very, very leery. About two years ago my wife agreed to let me get my dream car, a GT40(SPF, can't afford an original). She even co-signed on the refinance of the house to get the extra cash. The next day she said that now she wanted her dream cabin built out back on our property and also don't I feel guilty spending that sort of money considering some of my friends are out of work?! The next day I wrote a check and put the entire amount right back in the principal. Did I dodge a bullet or what?

Great! Looks like a good start. First thing, search around and get "The Datsun Roadster Book", by Scott Sheeler. It is a 2 volume wealth of information, tips, quirks & part numbers. $88 when I got mine and worth every penny. A source for parts I have used is http://www.datsunparts.com/ in Northridge, CA.

Will YOU be taking the purse in for a paint match, or will alien wife? :)

Bonzi Lon

The catch is that YOU think YOU are going to be driving that Red Convertible Sports Car...... and she knows better.

E

Looks like you hit the nail on the head. She really likes it and is now calling it her car. She double checked to make sure that I would make the car operate normally and reliably (my last roadster started with switch and push button and she doesn't want that). Also telling her friends that she will be driving the car when it's done.....I'm good with that, I just like fixing them up and making them look pretty.

Trilogy? Am I missing a new volume? What all does it contain? Might need to find it.

Bonzi Lon

I too am missing the 3rd volume, and haven't splurged for it as spending money hasn't been in the budget for a while. However, from what I hear it's also a "must" have.

Interestingly, he's having his "anniversary" sale right now:

The sale is on! If you've waited to buy The Datsun Roadster Book, there will be no better time than during the 5th Anniversary Sale this week. The 3-part set is offered at a price of $88.88 including shipping and Delivery Confirmation until Friday, April 29, 2011 at 5:28 PM EDT.

Thanks to all who have supported over the years.

Scott and Pam

http://thedatsunroadsterbook.com/

I know for a while he was offering the 3rd by itself, but I don't know if he is now or not. You might ask him, he may still have loose copies of it by itself.

FWIW

E

You can buy part III standalone. Below was taken straight from Scott's site.

Purchase The Datsun Roadster Book - US shipping -

Part III ONLY for $34.88. This is offered to buyers of

the previous Parts I and II. Price includes USPS media

mail shipping with Delivery Confirmation.

If you tell us the number of your Parts I & II we will

stamp Part III to match.

I just bought the set myself and am looking forward to getting it.

Ryan