IGNORED

Help (I think), Aliens have abducted my wife!

Not sure where to begin on this so I’ll just start with the details. I currently have three 240Z’s occupying my three car garage. When I purchased Z number three, I booted my wife’s Mazda Tribute out of the garage so I could keep all three Z’s well protected in said garage. She was Ok with that. Now, a 1970, 1600 roadster that I have had my eye on for a while is available. I spoke to my wife and told her I would like to pick the car up this weekend and restore it, and she was totally fine with it. She said as long as I paint it red (the color of her purse) and let her drive it, that would be great. The original color is red, so that’s good with me. No fight, no hassles from my wife over picking up another car. I even tentatively offered to sell the Silver Z and she said I should keep it because I like it so much. What’s the catch? I’m guessing aliens have abducted my real wife and replaced her with one that will accommodate my obsession. Not sure what to think here. Will keep everyone posted of the strange goings on. :ermm:

Rich

• Haha 1

Dude, you are totally sunk. She is setting you up for the big "Now that you have 4 of "those", I guess I am entitled to 4 of these!!"

She will be holding up a jewerly, clothing or home improvement catalog.

Run while you can

:)

Dude, you are totally sunk. She is setting you up for the big "Now that you have 4 of "those", I guess I am entitled to 4 of these!!"

She will be holding up a jewerly, clothing or home improvement catalog.

Run while you can

:)

Aaahh, the home improvement catalog may be the item. I'm guessing my $1000 project car may cost me $2000 (or more) in home improvements.

Does she have a sister?

She has three younger sisters, all married though. One with an MB, one with a BMW and the third with a Harley.

Funny, The two youngest are twins. After the first two girls (wife and second sister), her parents figured they'd try one more time for a boy. That's when the twin girls came. Time to stop.

Edited by motorman7

...snip...Now, a 1970, 1600 roadster that I have had my eye on for a while is available. ...snip... She said as long as I paint it red (the color of her purse) and let her drive it, that would be great. ...snip... What’s the catch? ...snip...Rich

The catch is that YOU think YOU are going to be driving that Red Convertible Sports Car...... and she knows better.

E

I’m guessing aliens have abducted my real wife and replaced her with one that will accommodate my obsession.

Buy and enjoy while you can.....the Aliens may get tired of your "real" wife and bring her back. :)

Dennis

These cars have that affect on some women. I sent a photo of 'Tiny D' to little sis, she wrote a six word response, 'What is it? I want it.' Family dinners are the perfect time for her to ask if it is 'in my will' to her. Be prepared to hear the word 'cute' for first word impressions, quite often. Go for it, it will make BOTH of you happy. I bet she has shoes to match that purse. :)

Bonzi Lon

These cars have that affect on some women. I sent a photo of 'Tiny D' to little sis, she wrote a six word response, 'What is it? I want it.' Family dinners are the perfect time for her to ask if it is 'in my will' to her. Be prepared to hear the word 'cute' for first word impressions, quite often. Go for it, it will make BOTH of you happy. I bet she has shoes to match that purse. :)

Bonzi Lon

I think your right on the effect and the shoes. The red purse color match seemed to be an important item.

STORY CONTINUED:

Brought red roadster home to alien wife and she seemed to be very pleased with the car. Even gave me a hug when she saw it. I am guessing that it reminds her of the color of her home planet or the transport units on said planet. Either way, the alien seems to like red.

Alien wife was was also enthralled with vehicle license plate numbers of '2DQR088'. She decided that the DQR stood for Damn Quick Roadster. I was surprised at the aliens understanding of the vehicles speed capability. Knowing that a 1600 roadster is not that quick in the stock configuration, I am guessing vehicles on her planet move at a slow rate of speed. Will have to get more information on this.

Below are pictures with which the alien seems to be pleased. Take special note of the color. Also shown is the alien's purse.

post-19125-14150814608455_thumb.jpg

post-19125-14150814609127_thumb.jpg

post-19125-14150814609714_thumb.jpg

post-19125-14150814610313_thumb.jpg

post-19125-14150814610885_thumb.jpg

post-19125-14150814611485_thumb.jpg

Edited by motorman7