IGNORED

NOS 240Z door panels still available?

24 Ounces

I've looked through the previous threads and haven't found anything regarding whether the 240Z black door panels are still available through Nissan. I have seen a few sets of these sell on Ebay...always in the $500-750 range. Are they still available and what are the part numbers? I am converting my original white interior to black (exterior color is code 110...red-orange) and will need black door panels. Is the appearance of the newer panels much different than the originals...I have heard the grain of the vinyl replacements is somewhat different. Another question...the white trim around the windshield is held in place by the w/s gasket and appears to be the most difficult part of the interior to replace. I have an original black headliner from a '72 that I purchased on Ebay (for $28.00...score!) that I will eventually install. My plan is to have the paint professionally done in 2-3 years and replace all of the gaskets at that time...I'll then redo the trim around the w/s and do the headliner. My question is can the trim around the w/s be replaced now without replacing the w/s gasket, or should I wait until the paint is done? Thanks in advance for any help...I greatly appreciate it!