IGNORED

Z club ideas

zlady

Hi everyone,

I wanted to take a survey of the following question....

If your club had let's say $800 to spend on all the members what would be a great idea to cover such a diverse group??

Suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I am stumped!!:ermm:

Thanks!!!

Is this for active members or the whole group?

The z car club of colorado has membership points. In order to be considered an active member, you have to accumulate 15 points. We have a set amount to spend per active member. In the past we have had, pen sets, mugs, backpacks, duffle bags, shirts etc. The amount I think has been about $35/ active member.

If you want it for each member, then divide by the number of members to see what you can get for that amount.

We also have an annual picnic/bbq. We used to have it catered, but that hasn't happened for a few yrs, now only the club supplies the hamburger/hotdogs/brats and drinks.

The ZCCC was formed in 1983.

If your club had let's say $800 to spend on all the members what would be a great idea to cover such a diverse group??

Maybe it is just me, but I have absolutely no idea what you are trying to ask. Are you trying to put on an event that would include all the members? If so, how many members? are you talking spouses and family?

Others are making it sound like you are trying to make it a fund raiser or to generate income for the club.

Some back ground and intent would go a long way in determining response. This is one of those "My car won't start, how come?" questions

It's quite simple, our club has some extra $ and we would like to do something special for all paid members. We have approx. 80 paid members who have a wide variety of Z interests...track, show, gearheads, social,....etc..

Just want to thank them for making our club one of the best in the country.:classic:

It's quite simple, our club has some extra $ and we would like to do something special for all paid members. We have approx. 80 paid members who have a wide variety of Z interests...track, show, gearheads, social,....etc..

Just want to thank them for making our club one of the best in the country.:classic:

Have you considered asking your members instead of this group? You might get a better insight into what they may prefer to do with their $800.

Dennis

I'm part of the Datsun club in France, we usually spend the money into shows.

Last year was getting a super nice spot to park our Z's at 50yds of the track for Le Mans Classic race. Rest of the money was spent for BBQ, Free drinks, etc for members.

We also do regular shows - money goes into the walls for the stand, carpets, lights, etc.