IGNORED

Ethanol-free Gasoline Locations

JonnyRock

Here is a link to website that keeps a constantly updated list of E0 (Ethanol-free gasoline) stations in the United States. While most of us run E10 (it's by far the most widely available gas), I know that many of those would prefer to run E0.

Pure-gas.org - Ethanol-free gasoline locations

I don't want to get into an argument over ethanol (E0/10/15/85) as a fuel, I merely wanted to bring this resource to everyone's attention. Please don't use this thread to wizz and moan about your position on the issue.

I have no affiliation with this website, and it is non-commercial.

I'll NEVER used E10 in my car again after reading some of the FACTS online about Lack of power, LOSS of power Loss of MPG, corroding parts, deteriating lines and parts, etc, etc.

This is just one of the hundreds of reports stating how Ethanol is a BIG "Fail"

There are more links in the link below....

http://chemicallygreen.com/inconvient-truth-about-ethanol/

Hmm. I've not had any problems with E10 in my 240Z, but one of the Eugene stations selling "The Clear" (as they call it around here) is right on my way to work. Maybe I'll give it a try.

As I understand things in Oregon, E10 has been mandated by law for all gasoline retailers since 2008. You're getting corn in your gas whether you want it or not! Is this "Clear" sold behind the station or out in the open?

http://www.salem-news.com/articles/january142008/ethanol_11408.php