Compiled Z Car sites - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Compiled Z Car sites

Featured Replies

I have done a lot of research for Z car sites and this is what I have compiled in the last two years. I hope our members, old and new, will find this useful. Please add these sites to your "Favorites" for future reference. Enjoy.

http://www.2ndtimeauto.com/index.php?azx=1262

http://carfiche.com/fiche009/

http://warbuddies.homestead.com/RestoHelp.html

http://www.arizonazcar.com/

http://www.automedic.org/smzcc/tech_tips.htm

http://www.baddogparts.com/index.htm

http://www.blackdragonauto.com/

http://www.classicdatsun.com

http://www.courtesyparts.com/

http://www.crc2onlinecatalog.com/connectors.htm

http://www.datsunrestore.com (too intense)

http://www.datsuns.com/

http://www.datsunspirit.com/index.html

http://www.datsunstore.com/

http://www.datsunzparts.com (zedd findings)

http://www.datsunzparts.com/NewParts/newstart.htm

http://www.datsunzparts.com/NewParts/summary.htm

http://www.drivewire.com/model/nissan-280z/

http://www.freewebs.com/pallnet

http://www.hammondsplains.com/z/

http://www.new-datsun-parts.com/

http://www.nissan-auto-parts-dealer.com/

http://www.oem-surplus.com/nwp/index.htm

http://www.rustrepair.com/dash_tops.htm

http://www.showcars-bodyparts.com/240z.html

http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/CTGY/SBC1B10B

http://www.ultimatez.com

http://www.vintageconnections.com/index.htm

http://www.xenons130.com/reference.html

http://www.xenons30.com/

http://www.xenons30.com/reference.html

http://www.zbarn.com

http://www.zcarcreations.com/

http://www.zcarparts.com (motorsport)

http://www.zcarparts.com/

http://www.zcarparts.com/store/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=LNP

http://www.zcarsource.com/

http://www.zeddsaver.com/interior.html

http://www.zedshop.com

http://www.zparts.com

http://www.zparts.com/

http://www.zparts.com/selectzp/inventory/zpinv_1025test.htm

http://www.zspecialties.com/

http://www.zspecialties.com/

http://www.zzxdatsun.com/

http://www1.shopping.com/xGS-datsun_280z~NS-1~linkin_id-3072473~r-1~CLT-INTR

http://zclocks.com/

http://zhome.com/

http://zspecialties.vstore.ca/

https://www.msu.edu/~levesqu6/linkindex.htm

Agreed, this is awesome. The only thing that would make it more 'complete' is to add descriptions to each URL.

Good effort.

You may want to denote those that are Vendors and those that are Informational sites.

E

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Anybody else find a handful of dead links with some of these? I can't remember which, I picked 3 at random and they weren't good links. Agreed, great concept tho. Much like my "favorites" list in my Z folder.

Can the mods put a sticky on this thread?

This is great.

Thanks Obewon

thanks man as a new member this is very helpfull for me and stops me from bothering all you vets about what sites to check out...

  • Author

You guys are welcome. I checked all these links before I posted them and there are no dead links. Half the fun in owning a Z car, sometimes, is chasing down the parts. It shows the stuff you are made of. And for you new guys, never be afraid or ashamed the ask for help or opinions at this site. The people on this site are willing to help and share the same love for the Z cars.

Thanks Auzziez for the additional sites.

  • 2 years later...

The only thing that would make it more 'complete' is to add descriptions to each URL.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.