IGNORED

Retro 4 wheels

mbarjbar

In reading the copy on the site, I don't see anything that indicates that they plan to make these with the correct bolt pattern for an S30. Other than the line: "can CNC drill for other applications". They seem to be making them for British Leyland cars. The custom drilling would likely raise the price beyond the stated $180 ea.

In reading the copy on the site, I don't see anything that indicates that they plan to make these with the correct bolt pattern for an S30. Other than the line: "can CNC drill for other applications". They seem to be making them for British Leyland cars. The custom drilling would likely raise the price beyond the stated $180 ea.
MGB and TR-2 through TR-6 all use the same bolt pattern as the S30. There's more info at the importer's website, that specifies the predrilled bolt patterns (including 4-114.3) and offsets (some of which are S30 suitable).

http://www.vtowheels.com/retro4.html

Edited by Arne

Arne,

I am lowering my '70 with the Tokico spring and Lumina strut package. Can you suggest the correct offset for a 15x7 rim? For tires, I guess 195.60's would be a good choice. I am using stock brake calipers and drums. I don't want any rubbing issues.

Mike

You will only have two choices with these rims - zero or +15. Zero is the typically recommended offset for a 7" rim on a Z. Indeed, the +15 may sit inboard too far to clear the strut tube.

The zero offset should be fine on a lowered car as long as it has a front air dam. If you have the stock valance instead, watch for clearance at the front when turning. The 195/60-15 size is probably a good choice to help minimize this possibility.