IGNORED

New Guy! RHD 79 Fairlady Z!

BT802

Thanks guys. Its still a little rough around the edges, there are numerous little door ding type dents all over the car, but it is what it is.. I can't complain. I still need to begin on the engine bay and figure out something with the exhaust. I want it to look nicer but not be louder LOL..

See you in Nashville for sure, I'm already registered.

Thank man! BTW.. I checked out the wheels that came off the car, stamped on the inside is "ENKEI MAG"... dunno if those are stock or not.

Also, finally got the car on a lift today. The car definitely has a full header/aftermarket exhaust the muffler was ran on the wrong side of the car actually LOL..

When it was up on the lift I was just standing back looking and was like wtf... I saw where back under the rear bumper it was notched for the exhaust on the right side of the car but it exited on the left haha.. We ended up taking the muffler off since it wasn't functioning at all anyway LOL, it was rusted and cracked all around the inlets (which are dual in and out btw).

The exhaust came off the header and went from 1 into 2 all the way back, I'll get pics later. Now I have to figure out what to do with the rest of the exhaust, I think I want to run it back to the right side where it was originally.