IGNORED

Rubber Bushing Set

Mike W

You might try Z car source-- http://www.zcarsource.com/

They sell a complete set for the 240z.

Rich

Don't buy they swap what ever they don't have in stock with the urethane. Then they tell you, "so what it's not a big deal use them" they pulled one of the last straws with me, exspecialy since I spent about $800 with them. They played a similar game with me before now they are done in my book.

• 7 years later...

Zed2,

I have a 78 280z, your list of suspension parts was for 240z, first question is where did you get the part numbers from? Second question is does anyone know with certainty that the 240 & 280 share the same exact bushings?

Thanks

Zed2,

I have a 78 280z, your list of suspension parts was for 240z, first question is where did you get the part numbers from? Second question is does anyone know with certainty that the 240 & 280 share the same exact bushings?

Thanks

Thanks guys for the info. This is my first posting, just got the 280 last month.

Not sure why you posted the same thing over again.  It's your third posting.  

Insert an @zed2 and it will notify him.  It worked this time.  You're welcome for the link to all of the part numbers also.  Good luck.  240Z and 280Z are not all the same.

@Henfree,

I compiled the list using parts manuals, old purchase receipts and postings in this and other forums.  I can only confirm that the list is appropriate for my 1970 240Z.  I make no assertions that the items fit other years.

Keith

The only things I know are different in the 280 bushing set are the steering rack bushings and the fact that 280's have a rear sway bar and 240's didn't (NAM), so there would be an additional set of rear end links and sway bar bushings.