Spash Pan bolt size? - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Spash Pan bolt size?

Featured Replies

Does anyone know the correct bolt size for the splash pans?

Thanks,

Mark

97.23% chance they are M6 x 1.00. 15 mm length would be just fine. Not positive since I'm not in a spot where I can check, but the only other size that even remotely possible is M5 x 0.8. Can't imagine they are M8x1.25, but I've never had a Z in the shop that had a pan or had a chance to put one back on! The holes I've seen in the rad support and frame rails seem to me to be M6

They are on ebay all the time - I've been looking for a splash pan with no luck but I see the bolts - you have the pan and can't find the bolts - life is a strange thing some times!ROFL

  • Author

Yea e-bay, $13.99 + 3.95 shipping for 10 bolts. I'm 92.23% sure the .20 ones from my the hardware store on the way home will do just fine....

Good luck finding your pan. I just got mine....they are getting expensive.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

agree with zKars...6mm x 1.0 x 15mm...just happen to have them sitting right here on the desk...LOL

webdawg1

My problem is not the splash pan, it is on the garage wall nice and straight, rust free and in primer. Nor is it the bolts, I have the genuine Nissan number on file and ready to order. My problem is I have to remove 9 broken off bolts. :angry:

Bonzi Lon

  • 9 months later...

Sorry to bring up an old thred, but I can't find in my parts catalog the part number for the 240Z pan screws/blots. does someone have it?

Thanks Mike, I was touring the US in conferences when that post was made

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.