IGNORED

Stock mustache bar bushing flare

GreenZZZ

Mike, your tool bevel looks flat photo here and Kevin's tool has a rounded bevel so I don't think they were made by the same machinist. Both work. Main thing is to get the lip started in the right direction, which they both clearly do. The finish on the rounded beveled tool looks about the same Nissan factory.

Lee,

You are correct and I do not believe that the machinist that made mine is the same that made the one for Kevin. In the end, they both work as you indicated, but I do like the finish look of yours a little better. Oh well, in 25 years when I do this again I will either borrow Kevin's or have another made.

BTW, I see that you are in Austin. It would be cool to hook up one of these days. I would be very interested in observing your restoration project. Let me know. Perhaps we can grab a drink after work or something.

Mike.

BTW, I see that you are in Austin. It would be cool to hook up one of these days. I would be very interested in observing your restoration project. Let me know. Perhaps we can grab a drink after work or something.

I'll be over at the Z-Clinic this weekend hopefully putting the suspension back in the unibody and liberating the car from its rotisserie. w00t!!!