IGNORED

Speedfest at the Classic Motorsports Mitty 2010

SteveJ

Does anybody have contact with Bryan Settle or any of the other guys with ZDayZ? I sent Bryan an email a couple of days ago to try to combine efforts for the Mitty, but I haven't heard back from him. However, I can understand ignoring an email you get from out of the blue.

• 3 weeks later...

It's less than 2 months until the Mitty. Please let me know if you're planning on attending, so we can count you among the throngs of Datsun lovers in our group. I'm working with GRM to get the group treatment including parade lap(s), etc.

Also, one of the Georgia Z Club members reminded me that HSR & SVRA are parting ways, so this could be the last time pre 1980 cars are running at the Mitty. That's sad news for all of us who love to see classic cars racing.

• 2 weeks later...

I will be there Wednesday, through Sunday morning. Looking forward to meeting a few new folks and having a great time. The BRE 240Z will be ready to hit the track!!

The Thursday night dinner will be really special, I have a little insight into the guests attending. It should be really something. See you guys there!!!

Ron, I'm looking forward to meeting you at the Dinner. I used your restoration photos in part for my inspiration on my #3 BRE Tribute Z.

This should be a fun event and a great way to kick off the 40th Anniversary Year of the Z.

Cheers,

Dana Boudreault

I will be attending. Someone may count my car for their club numbers purposes.

This will be a 40th reunion of sorts as I attended the 1970 Runoffs during my mid-tour leave from Korea. Returned stateside in May 71, ordered a Z car, received the car Jan 3 72, and went to the 1972 races with it.

See you Thursday night at the dinner.

Hi Dana, I am flattered. I would like to see more photos of your car, and I am sure that you"ll have it at the Mitty. From what I have seen you have done a very nice job with your tribute vehicle.

Lowell, really fantastic to see so many original owners still driving their cars! It will be a pleasure and honor to meet you sir!

• 3 weeks later...