IGNORED

#1590 on craigslist

Terrapin Z

Even with all that rust 920 gold looks good! The one up here has rust too but I dont remember it being that bad. The floor boards are gone and I remember that the rockers had bubbles too. I wasnt there to look for rust so I guess I didnt pay attention.

I am wanting the door hinge, passenger side lower seat plastic (what is the official name of this), the dash for a core, and if I dont sell it for parts I might rebuild the engine.

If anyone wants anything you should pm me. If I get enough interest I will probably pick it up and part it out. I've already had a couple of requests.

John

• 2 months later...

$2,500.00 OBO is what the seller of the subject car is asking. If the car were anywhere near me, I would definitely need to see the car in person, but if it checks out as advertised, I'd probably offer close to $2k for the car.

Hey Steve, your car is for sale again at half-off (he's asking $1,250 for it now) http://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/cto/1646236439.html. It still looks like a lot of work though.

-Mike