IGNORED

Need some help...

Sparx Macgyver

OK, so an update. I've been avoiding going down to my car other than to move it once this week. Manager complained, so I just moved it two parking spaces over to get her off my butt.

I still can't find out about the clutch. I'm lost on it. Haven't been able to crack what the problem is. So, I'm have a mechanic come and look, hopefully Wed. Meanwhile, how do you remove the door? I was thinking of going over to the ever sad sight of pull-a-part and visiting the poor decimated vehicles in hopes of finding a door.

If you have bled the clutch, you have good pedal pressure and, you're not losing fluid, then I'd say that you might have the wrong size push rod that goes between the clutch slave cylinder and the fork that pushes in the release bearing. When I got some parts mixed up with my 5speed swap, I couldn't put the car in gear either until I put in a slightly shorter rod then all was well (I know if I had dropped the tranny and put the correct sized collar on I could have accomplished the same thing!)

As far as the 1 bright 1 dim headlights, for me it was replacing the fuse box that did the trick. The best tell tale sign that it's the fusebox is melted/wavy plastic around the fuse holders!

Good luck!!

Ok, so I had to make a decision today. And it's a suck filled one.

I really don't have much of a choice though. I have to choose between selling the car, and giving it up to kill-a-car. :/

Time and financial's are not on my side. I'll post an ad later. Also had my brother post an ad for me on craigslist so i can jet off to work. :(

Ah geeze dude, you sure theres no way you can keep it? You'd get more money not selling it to pick apart for sure. If you must do it be patient till you find a buyer. As a side bit of inspiration the better it runs (the more you fix on it) the more you might get.

Edited by WingZr0

Yeah, I know. But a family car accident (everyone's OK) and a few other things have forced my hand. I can only keep it to sell it. Man, I even went through and found out what all the spare parts are that came with it too. A full set of running lights, a new quarter window, and some other stuff. :/