IGNORED

Are these Original JDM headlight covers? or aftermarket

esprist

Those look like the covers for a g-nose application. My covers that were on my black Z actually came to a sharp point where it lined up with the hood.

Yes, these are for G-Nose (Goose nose), but I wonder if these are Reproduction ones or Factory items.......

Curious that the box has English labeling. Reproductions of the headlight covers have been around for several years, however I have never seen repros that were not identical to the original. I can't tell from your pictures, but they look original. What about the hardware?

They look identical to the sets that were made for some of the 'Ferrari 250 GTO' look-sorta-alike kits based on 240Zs and 260Zs. Some of the kits were made here in the UK, in Poole, Dorset I seem to remember. Near the boat-building industry.

The printing on the box looks identical to those. They also had a slight ridge in the section of the chrome moulding ( I guess trying to replicate that of the original 250 GTO ) that genuine Nissan covers did not..

They won't fit a genuine Nissan 'Grande' nose......

Alan T.

...these are for G-Nose (Goose nose)....

Ah! Seeds that may grow up to be a fully fledged myth are sown......

Just a couple of days ago I was pedalling furiously on another forum, trying to refute a story that the 'Fairlady Z432' was so-named because it had been conceived in 'Room No.432'....... :ermm:

They look identical to the sets that were made for some of the 'Ferrari 250 GTO' look-sorta-alike kits based on 240Zs and 260Zs. Some of the kits were made here in the UK, in Poole, Dorset I seem to remember. Near the boat-building industry.

The printing on the box looks identical to those. They also had a slight ridge in the section of the chrome moulding ( I guess trying to replicate that of the original 250 GTO ) that genuine Nissan covers did not..

They won't fit a genuine Nissan 'Grande' nose......

Alan T.

Thank you for your great info!!!!! Learn something new again!

Well now you went and ruined it Alan. I was all ready to accept the "Goose" nose name and you had to throw in the word "Grande". So now I have to go digging...I don't know which is the name given by the creators of the G-nose but "Goose" sounds more like a nick-name than something someone proud of the design would have assigned to it.