IGNORED

Pistons - can't find 'em!

Ttiger

Unless you are able to locate two standard sized from Nissan wouldn't you have the problem of unbalancing your rotating assembly as well as other mismatch issues, if you were to use only two aftermarket pistons? I think I would be tempted to find a couple of good condition used pistons instead or go with a whole set of aftermarket.

Edited by geezer

I agree with the two gents, who posted above, i do think i still have the pistons from my engine, from before i got it bored, one or two will not work, due to they were burnt, they have valve relief's and im not sure if they are aftermarked or not, you just have to pay for postage and they are your's, but again get a full matching set.

Chris

Great input guys! I had totally forgotten about balance!. I have not replaced pistons in a looong time. I'll buy a complete set. The only set I've found is eBay. I did find the ITM website and they list a set, but Isent an email and so far, no response.