IGNORED

Pay it forward!!!

Marty Rogan

I have a bunch of stuff that I would like to get rid of, just pay the flat rate shipping cost so I don't have to mess with the post office

Click image for larger version Name: IMG_0242.jpg Views: 42 Size: 140.9 KB ID: 50393

77-78 horn pads (2)

74 ventilation panel, duct and heater controls

2 gas pedals

Brown window handles

This is what is left, trash if I don't hear from you.

Annandale, Northern Va, if you want to pick them up.

ihave a passinger 240z tail light .

240z front calipers

a set of front coilovers .

extra valve cover.

i got front coilovers sleeve with sprink unknown came with the car .

i would rather do local pick up then shippin had bad experiance .

• 2 weeks later...

Attached is a pic of parts and not shown is: pair of inspection lids (good shape), stock radiator with shroud, L28 engine (needs rebuild, blown #4 cylinder), N42 head, N42 EGR type intake manifold and stock exhaust manifold. You pay the shipping.post-21301-14150817636292_thumb.jpg

Here's a long shot—a free transmission. I've got a grubby-looking but known-good Type A 4 speed (correct for '70-71) sitting around here that I will never need. I had it in my yellow car until I parted it, and it was in the red car for a 1000 miles or so while I rebuilt the original. So I know it's good. No unusual noises, shifts fine.

Here's the rub—I really don't want to mess with packing and shipping it. So this offer is probably not worth much to anyone who is not within driving distance of Eugene, Oregon. But if you can come get it, or can convince me to meet you on the road somewhere near here, it's free!

Similar story on two more items.

• Mustache bar for '70-71 (forward mounted R-180) with nice OE-rubber bushings. Free for local pickup, or pay shipping (may be oversize).

• Drive shaft for '70-71 (shorter length for use with forward mounted diff). As I recall, the u-joints are good, but no warranties on that. Again, free for local pickup, or pay shipping (may be oversize).

Hi Arne,

I would love the 4-speed as a swap-out trans on my HLS30-15256, Sunshine Yellow. However, I live near Pasadena, CA, but may be driving up the coast this summer. That may be too long for you to save it. Could you keep me as a backup if no one else wants it?

Thanks, Mike

Hi Arne,

I would love the 4-speed as a swap-out trans on my HLS30-15256, Sunshine Yellow. However, I live near Pasadena, CA, but may be driving up the coast this summer. That may be too long for you to save it. Could you keep me as a backup if no one else wants it?

Thanks, Mike

Mike, I'd like to have it gone before I move to a new place sometime in late June or early July. When do you anticipate being up this way?