IGNORED

Pay it forward!!!

Marty Rogan

dibs on suspension if not given already...I have to say coming from the VW world of cars and forums I have never seen a online group that is this giving with information and help as this one. I have only had my car about a month and have alreeady had a member(Steve) at my house helping me out asking for nothing in return...kudos all wish I had parts to share but havent acumulated any yet...do have some mk5 vw rabbit parts laying around if anyone is interested...jamie

Edited by KAL7467

• 8 months later...

I really liked the thought behind this thread, so I wanted to revive it.

Full set of six stock diameter exhaust valves for L24, '70-73. Brand new, bought for a previous car and never used, and don't now expect to ever use them.

Will let them go for $10 total, to cover shipping and hassling with getting to the Post Office. No PayPal, please. USA only.

I really liked the thought behind this thread, so I wanted to revive it.

Full set of six stock diameter exhaust valves for L24, '70-73. Brand new, bought for a previous car and never used, and don't now expect to ever use them.

Will let them go for $10 total, to cover shipping and hassling with getting to the Post Office. No PayPal, please. USA only.

Dayum... :/

Good to know, Custom coil-overs a good choice though?

It's difficult to say. What is your goal? One of the best ways not to waste your money is to know what you're trying to achieve and why you're trying to achieve it. However, we're moving away from the purpose of this thread. I suggest you start a new thread in the appropriate section to ask suspension questions.

what a great idea!! im only weeks into owning a 73 z, but you better believe if I have something im not gonna use ill drop it on here! im still tearing mine down, and need more things then i can do without. great idea though marty