IGNORED

R-T diff mount Group Buy

Zs-ondabrain

Powerglide, Check is fine at this point but anything other than cash or USPS Postal Money order or Walmart Money Order cost me $5 to cash. So one of those 3 would be best. I put you on the list........

bpilati, You're also on the list..

To the last four entries... Please confirm with me via email or PM when you have mailed the Payment... I need to pay these off within the next 20 days or I'll get a late fine.

Thanks again guys. This makes 41 with only 9 left........

BTW. I'm on my way out the door to go pick up the R/T Mounts and bring them back here to start packing them up. YEAH!!!!

Dave

Edited by Zs-ondabrain

They look great Dave, cant wait to get mine in.

Thanks again....oh and btw, I bought a couple cans of POR15 last year but havent used them yet. I think your mount will be my first!

Thanks again.

It's my Pleasure to do this for you guys. Every one on the list with an "Order Sent" next to their name, should have their mount by Saturday or Monday, as it was all shipped "Priority Mail" So MERRY CHRISTMAS, Happy Hanukkah, Quanza, Happy Birthday, etc, etc.

Just dropped $220 at the Post Office and that's not even Half of the R/T's. It'll be much more than that for the rest of the orders and the UK and Canadian orders.

I got paper cuts from all the wodding of newspaper and filler for each of the 21 that went out today. Also used over 2 rolls of box packing tape. Yeah fun.

Dave

It's my Pleasure to do this for you guys. Every one on the list with an "Order Sent" next to their name, should have their mount by Saturday or Monday, as it was all shipped "Priority Mail" So MERRY CHRISTMAS, Happy Hanukkah, Quanza, Happy Birthday, etc, etc.

Just dropped $220 at the Post Office and that's not even Half of the R/T's. It'll be much more than that for the rest of the orders and the UK and Canadian orders.

I got paper cuts from all the wodding of newspaper and filler for each of the 21 that went out today. Also used over 2 rolls of box packing tape. Yeah fun.

Dave

Oh Oh!!! I hope you used the sports page for mine! I want to read the whining about how my Vikings crushed your Seahawks!!!:laugh:

Oh Oh!!! I hope you used the sports page for mine! I want to read the whining about how my Vikings crushed your Seahawks!!!:laugh:
Farve needs to retire again. Permanently this time... LOL

Dave, did my MO get there with today's mail? If not, I suspect you'll see it Friday.

Too late Rob, I made sure to pack yours with the "Alternative Lifestyles Dating Column" Picked out a couple Hotties for ya.... ;) ;) ;)LOLROFL

Farve is getting to be a pretty sorry excuse for Seahawk money.

Nope, Nothing in the mail but PHRED's order.

Probably Friday. I'll let ya know. I know you're good for it but I'm playing it safe with every order this time.

Happy Holidays to you and yours. This makes 43 with only 7 left......with Terrapin_Z's order

Dave and Leah

Edited by Zs-ondabrain